Kihavah Spa Bliss
Start each day with an energising yoga session, before savouring a leisurely breakfast buffet. Stroll across the jetty to our over water spa which features a glass peep hole beneath each treatment bed, so that you can cherish pampering with a view of sea creatures swimming peacefully below. Feel more balanced and restored with each passing day, as expert, intuitive hands pamper you with relaxing, awakening and rejuvenating journeys. Feel your cares slip away with a spa bliss escape at a luxury Maldives resort in paradise.
- Three nights’ accommodation or more in a Beach Pool Villa or Over Water Pool Villa
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons
- One “Unwind” spa ritual, comprising a Floral Foot Ritual, Bath Ritual and Stress Release Massage for two persons
- One “Awaken” spa ritual, comprising an Exotic Island Salt Glow and Traditional Thai Massage for two persons
- One “Rejuvenate” spa ritual, comprising a Floral Foot Ritual, Anantara Signature Facial and Foot Reflexology for two persons
- Sunrise yoga from 7:00 am - 7:45 am
Now – December 23, 2015
|Beach Pool Villa||Rates start from||USD 1,480|
|Over Water Pool Villa||Rates start from||USD 1,627|
All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 12% goods & services tax (GST).
The rates quoted are per room per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rates noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Minimum three night consecutive stay required.
Flight details must be provided at least 3 days in advance for seaplane transfer arrangements to be made. Seaplane transfers will be charged at USD 620 per person (50% discount for children under 12 years).
Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.